Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crop and Shop!

There is nothing better than a fully packed day of scrapping! I have mounds of pictures and lots of ideas floating in my head. Archiver's is great and the shopping is even better. So, off I go to the land of scrap and enjoy the chatter and laughter of paper cutting divas. Heather is still in town and she will pop in for a few hours to crop with Sue and I. So, we should have a good time.

The garden is just about finished producing yumminess and I have frozen all I can freeze for winter stews. Leaving you with this Natural Goodness layout. Catch ya on the SCRAP SIDE.

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Hey Kimberly,
So glad you stopped by my blog. ;) Love this layout...perfect for the end of summer. I really enjoyed perusing your gorgeous creations!!! I'll definitely be back.