Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hand Delivered Directly from China




USA USA USA USA USA USA


How cool is this? About a week before the Olympics started my husband received a call from a co-worker who was in China on business and asked him what event would he like in the form of a souvenir. He of course, chose "Archery" because of our last name. I just think that is is kinda cool that a co-worker would think of us enough to hand deliver a special event Saki Cup from China that commemorates the 2008 Summer Olympics.


USA USA USA USA USA



We have a massive collection of apparel and pens from the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. My husband worked for a company that made the items and we have accumulated quite the collection.
USA USA USA USA USA




I really like the mascot for the Olympics in China. I never quite got the "IZZY" for the Olympics in 1996. The Panda Symbol is just perfect!


USA USA USA USA USA USA
GO TEAM USA!
USA USA USA USA USA

No comments: