Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yepper, I am SPELLBOUND!


Well, it is no secret that I am a huge fan of Making Memories products. Last year the Halloween themed items blew my socks off and this year is not different! Spellbound is so much fun and I have been scrapping away. However, this morning I got a wild hair to take a 10 x 10 canvas frame and layer with Making Memories Acrylic Paints and some stamping as well. I just kept layering until I liked the result. However, my finished canvas needed something to give it that Halloween flair. Well, the Glitter Foam Stickers from the Making Memories Spellbound Collection was the added touch that completed my canvas. I started making this canvas for a friend who loves to really decorate for Halloween and the Fall. But, I am thinking I may keep this canvas for myself.


Just a lot of Making Memories Going On!

Canvas Painting Created by Kimberly Archer


No comments: