Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am a Mother-In-Law

Today was a day to be proud through tears and laughter. My son took a Bride! She is Chelsey and she is part of our family. Here are some photos that I took of the wedding and of course, I invited Scarlet and April from Studio Calico. April came with camera in hand and has also posted a few photos that she took as well (April's Blog Post) It was a day of great JOY!
So, here are my photos from today's events. These are the raw photos and I have not had time to crop and or lighten or brighten. So, bare with me.Introducing, Mr. & Mrs Zachary A. SeaboltThere are so many photos. I must go through them all and choose some really good ones to share with our family scattered throughout the United States and the Middle East in Afghanistan. I wish the best for my son and his new bride, my daughter-in-law. I know they will learn to love even more deeply than they do today. It is wonderful to go through life with your very best-friend.


4 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations to you on the addition to your family! They both looked beautiful!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

You're a mother in law!! Congratulations. What a beautiful and happy couple.;)

Renée said...

Kimberly, you took some gorgeous photos! They look like a lovely couple - I wish them well for now and whatever the future holds! ((Hugs)) & Congratulations!!!

sherbear said...

Those are amazing pictures!