Saturday, October 3, 2009

Spellz at Twilight....continued

Our online crop is off to a great start over at Art Freckles! The big prizes are fabulous and several of the challenges have RAK's or a super prize. So, you are missing out this National Card Making Day if you do not go over and take advantage of the great goodies in store just for creating!

Here are a few more of my creations
click to view larger

Pirates of Perdido Key came about when my ink was running out in my printer. I so did not want to trash the photos and this is what I came up with in my design.
I think it gives the layout a GHOST effect here. I actually enjoy this layout quite a bit.

I always scrap in 12 x 12 format, but I do have a 12 x 6 album that is Halloween and Fall themed and thought I need to add to it once again. So, here are a few of my 12 x 6 layouts that I created using the Spellz at Twilight Kit from Art Freckles!
Well, it is a Football Saturday here at home and a Birthday Party for Bri this afternoon. We have our BullDAWGS DVR'ing so we can catch the game after the party and I plan on playing at Art Freckles this evening. Come have a SPOOKTAKULAR time with us at the online crop and take a chance and win some fabulous prizes, too.
I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love your creations Kimberly! It's been so long since I've done a 12x6 layout.. you've got me thinking about creating them again!

Enjoy the birthday party today!