Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Times They Are A Changing...

Well, I am sad this morning to say the least. One of my favorite kit clubs is closing its doors. Heather over at 3 Scrappy Boys has had to make a hard decision to close the doors of the kit club and sell everything as of this morning at 40% off msrp. It really comes down to putting ones family first and for this I support her 100% in her decision. Our children grow so fast and when having a business conflicts with ones family...there really is not much of a decision to make is there? Family should always come first. I will miss 3 Scrappy Boys. Come January, I will have been a member at the message board and kit club for almost 6 years. WOW! I have had the grand delight to be a Design Team Member for several of those 6 years and had the privilege to be the DT Coordinator as well. I have met friends (IN REAL TOUCHABLE LIFE) because of 3 Scrappy Boys. I am sorry to be saying goodbye to the kit club and maybe someone will purchase the store and save it. Of course, that is selfish of me to hang on to that possibility. I wanted to share this will you as this year has marked major changes in my life and honestly...2010 cannot come fast enough for me and put this year of death, moving, change, and more changes behind me. So, I thank 3 Scrappy Boys and all of the online inspiration I have gathered from the boards and the gallery. I am more thankful for meeting real friends that we have scrapped and laughed together as well. So, if you would like to get some great scrapbooking supplies at a fabulous cost...check it out now! You know the NEW goodies will not last long!

1 comment:

~~Mia~~ said...

Well said Kimberly....I've been there under a year but love it...and have met Heather and LOVE that girl so much!!!!!! I hope we are all able to stay together if not there then somewhere else, but preferrably THERE ;) ;)