Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Snow of 2010!

I simply loved that we had several snow days here in Kentucky.
The temperature was really too cold to be out and really enjoy the fluffy white stuff, however, Brianna enjoyed playing in the snow with her Dad and trying to make snowballs.
The snow was not wet enough to really have a snow fight, but she sure enjoyed 4 days with no school!

Here is a layout I created with 3 Scrappy Boys January 2010 Main Kit Add On.
The papers are fun and the extra goodies were perfect.

1 comment:

Eddie Ross said...

There is nothing like a good snow for making great memories!

Btw, I would LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year at Bloomingdale's. Cast your vote at http://www.bigwindowchallenge com and by texting “1” to 89800.

Your support means the world to me!!

Xo
Eddie