Friday, February 12, 2010

Over the Snow!

It is still cold here and the snow not melted and we are going to be getting 2 more inches this weekend. Yes, I want SUMMER. Just skip Spring and bring me warmth! With this said, I did not realize it has been so long since I posted. So, here is a layout I completed last month and I have not shared, yet. It is based on a sketch by Aphra (DT Member at 3 Scrappy Boys). It was specifically made for the newsletter and I enjoyed the challenge of the sketch.
I am so SKETCH CHALLENGED anyway.
I simply just do not create with them unless I have to.
It turned out well and I enjoyed the mix of papers and embellishments.The Winter Olympics begin tonight and we plan on watching the opening ceremony.
WOW, it is warmer in Vancouver, Canada than here!

No comments: