Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good Food, Great Company, & Music.

Stuffed from dinner at Montana Grill, 
Robin and I headed to Fountain Square Friday night 
for the last concert in the park for the summer.  
People everywhere and sounds of laughter filled the hot humid evening.  
It was a delightful evening and I enjoyed catching up with her happenings. 
I seriously need a longer arm when taking self photos.  
All in all, a wonderful evening and I simply must do better about getting together with my friend.

 Thank you Robin for a wonderful Birthday Gift.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

hey girlie! I know I'm late the the show, but I was catching up on my back issues of scrapbook trends and what did I see?? A layout by you! Congrats!

Rebecca said...

hey girlie! I know I'm late the the show, but I was catching up on my back issues of scrapbook trends and what did I see?? A layout by you! Congrats!