Monday, August 2, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Although it is hot and humid...I still have not gotten my fill of summer.  School starts tomorrow and then I am all alone in the house.  Well, for at least until August 16th.  I was just recently hired at a local law firm and I am pretty happy about that.  My hours are great and of course the extra money is even better.  When I think of lawyers I immediately think BRIEFCASE.  My mother was a lawyer and she carried a briefcase everyday to work.  So, this is my image.

I also have images of lawyers with long hair.  It's funny how stereotypical our minds become isn't it?
I will be working for a lawyer with longer hair.  I will be working for a female lawyer.  I am looking forward to the experience and knowledge I will gain.  So, yes....I am excited.  I really enjoy working in an office atmosphere.

Now, to enjoy this last MONDAY of "our summer" and soak in the love.

1 comment:

JoanneK said...

Congratulations on the new job!!!!