Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mother's Day Weekend has been awesome!  My son who lives in Colorado sent me roses and chocolates that were delivered yesterday while I was scrapping the day away with my daughter.  I have lots of new gifts and my husband took us out for breakfast this morning and he is now doing chores around the house while I do whatever I want.  Gosh, this is AWESOME!  But I must confess, although this is Mother's Day, I do get this treatment a great deal on weekends that are not specified just for "Mom."

Today, I do reflect on my own mother and my grandmother.  They are no longer with me but they were incredible women.  Strong, independent, and creative.  They are greatly missed but more so today than other days.  I reflect upon their influences within my own life and how they helped mold me into a great mother as well.  For that, I give a big thank you to them.

So, what did I do yesterday?  Played with my May 2011 Main Kit from 3 Scrappy Boys and the Add-On Kit.  Here are just a few I created yesterday.  Keep checking back as more will be added.  Until then, Have a Wonderful Mother's Day weekend and if you are lucky enough to have a mother still in your life...you are more than blessed.  Show her.

April Ride

Free Spirited

Pink

Tea for Two
So, go take some pictures and create a memory. 
Tell a story or a moment that means so much to you and share it...I do.  

1 comment:

Nadhrah Maidin said...

gosh...i love everything u did here/ All layouts are nice and well composed!