Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mundane Happenings, really.

Chores, Counting Calories, Working Out, and of course...Creating.

Don't you just love the smell of FRESHLY IRONED SHIRTS?  
I do.  While I was ironing today, this is what went through my mind.
Ironing while watching "Bridget Jones' Diary."
My husband always looks great going to work.  
I see him in shorts, t-shirts, jeans, and of course his beloved sports attire that has his favorite football team proudly displayed and often faded from wearing it too much and continuing to hold 
on to the shirt that would be regarded as BLASPHEMY should we ever get rid of it.
He is a man who loves his clothes and NEVER WEARS anything more than once to work 
within a 3 week period.  Ummm, yes...he is a bit vain.
I wished I could say that about his weekend attire.
I love these patterns and colors.
Oh yeah, here is another happening today!
SSHHHHH....do not shout too loudly.
MY NEW NUMBER is
This is of course, in POUNDS!

That is about it for now.  
Just wanted to catch you up!

OH, I am creating. 
 I will share once I have completed my latest project.

1 comment:

JoanneK said...

Excited for you! Are you still working at the law office? Can't wait to see what you've created! Looking forward to your next update, congratulations on your success!!!!