Monday, April 23, 2012

Creative Week

This week I am packing all the goods up for the Scrappin' N Classes
 this coming weekend at the Barren River State Lodge & Resort.
But I do plan on getting a few hours in here and there learning more about my 
Silhouette Cameo.  Oh my heavens this tool is fabulous!
Here are a few more layouts using bits and pieces that were on my table.
The Game of Champions
My family takes game playing pretty seriously. 
 The Archer's are not good losers at all.
They are competitive.  
So, you can imagine when several of them are at one table 
playing a game of strategy and stamina!

She Patiently Waits...


Chynna longs for Brianna to come home every single day.  
She sits at all the windows on the front of the house.  
She gets all excited when the first bus stops about 30 minutes ahead of her girls' bus.  
But...she patiently waits.


4 comments:

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

great layouts! I love the title in the first one and I love the clouds in the second!!!!

Unknown said...

I love both these layouts, Kimberly! So jealous about the Cameo!

Anonymous said...

Love all the detail! Great layouts :)

Keshet said...

These are so pretty, love!