Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday Celebration...& a New Number!

I have been so busy with soaking in every bit of Summer with Brianna that I have not had time to post.  Today is her first day of school and I will share those photos another time.
Here is few of my favorite photos from my Birthday Celebration this past weekend.
ENJOY

BB King's Club in Nashville, Tennessee
BB King's

Cowboy Hats in Nashville
Whooping it up in Nashville!  My Birthday...

Dublin's Irish Pub in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Dublin's in Bowling Green- the night before my Birthday!

Birthday
On our way to Nashville the morning of my Birthday!  Just a 40 minute drive Southbound.

Hooters Mural in Nashville
Love the murals on all of the buildings in Nashville

BB King's Blues Club
BB King's around Mid-Day.  Checking it out for my celebration in the evening.

Stevie Ray Vaughan's Painting at BB King's Blues Club in Nashville, Tennessee
My favorite painting at BB King's Blues Club in Nashville.

US celebrating LIFE!

MY NEW NUMBER!
Almost to ONE-DERLAND!

I may be older....but I am SO MUCH BETTER!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Congrats on both new numbers. You look gorgeous on the photos!

Shannon said...

Kimberly I hope your birthday was FABULOUS.. I can't even imagine visiting Nashville, lucky lady! Your pics are fantastic!