Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Creative Roll...

Hanging out in my studio again today. 
 I thought I would post a few layouts that I completed yesterday
 
Summer of 69 Scrapbook Kit
Baseball Simply Rocks
 Both of these layouts came together pretty quickly.

Studio Calico Scrapbook Kit
Humid at HotRods
I also had time to throw together a card and and I decorated a Kraft Bag for my son.
We celebrated his 24th Birthday last evening.
 
Card making and Silhouette Cameo
Happy Birthday Kraft Bag and Card
 It looks to be a dreary day outside and that is perfect weather for playing with paper.
Yep, HUMP DAY and crafting.  
Nothing Better.


4 comments:

April Michelle said...

Great layouts and I love the gift back, really cute!

Elisa said...

Everything is gorgeous, love what you did for your son.
& I can't believe you have a 24yo son!

Sparklin said...

Fun pages! Especially love the first one; that title rocks and the confetti is so cute!

Jennie M said...

Those are all lovely!