Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Faith Scrapping

Today I am at my church for a morning of scrapbooking and sharing the Word of God.
It is a time for a great devotional reading and then we take the scripture of the day and make a layout/book/tag/ or whatever one would like to make.
I plan on making a small book for the 5 week session.  I am also making a 6" x 12" page that will be a larger book.  This will be an ongoing class and we will meet initially for 5 weeks then take a short break and begin again.  I think it is going to be a great time of creativity and sharing positive love.

I am leading the class and the first day our scripture verse is:
Take the ... sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
                                   -------------------Ephesians 6:17

Faith Scrappers meet at Broadway UMC on Melrose in the welcome center off from the Sanctuary.
We will meet from 9AM-1PM each Tuesday.
Anyone may come and join for any amount of time or just pop in.

Ephesians 6:17 Scrapbooking Faith
Faith Scrappers- Ephesians 6:17-Day One

Ephesians 6:17 Faith Scrapbooking
Faith Scrappers-Ephesians 6:17- Day One
Have a day with many blessings!

No comments: