Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Creative Below Zero!

Our weather here in Bowling Green is beyond cold.  We are having below zero temperatures and the windchill is just down right scary!  Brianna has not gone back to school since Christmas break began.  I am thinking tomorrow looks promising as we are supposed to be in the 20's.  So, she and I have been playing in my studio and she is being creative with lettering and doodling. 

I am just creating some layouts that are self explanatory and well...allow for a "keepsake" of sort.  
When you look below, you will see what I mean.

I am now creating in the 8.5" x 11" format to include with some of my 3 D-Ring Binders.
I already create with the 6" x 12" size and it is truly a favorite of mine.
However, I am digging the "letter format" as well.

So with out further ado,













In this year, I plan on blogging more and getting back in touch with creative friends and am really excited for a year with creative fun and enjoying life.

I will of course, be recording every step of the way!

Happy 2014 to ya!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awesome layouts! I LOVE the bow on the first one!