Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Inspiration Monday? Yep, I know so...

Yesterday, while watching the Little League World Series and cheering on my team, BG EAST, also known to others as KENTUCKY or Bowling Green East, I was inspired to go ahead and create with inspiration from Shanna Noel.  She is the creator of Illustrated Faith.  She challenged women of faith that in fact, Bible Journal to print out her little butterfly tag and share.
 
So, with the above run on sentence; I give you my interpretation.
 
John 8: v, 36
 
 

The "FLY" tag is the creation of Shanna Noel.  "Below."
 
 
 With this said, Go Bowling Green East!  So proud of these "Boys of Summer!"
Brings me back to the days when I would go to the games of my own children.
I will always remember the affair I had with Summer and Baseball.
Gosh, so much fun!


No comments: