Saturday, October 11, 2008

WOW, time is flying!

This year really has been a blur for me. It has flown by so quickly! I have been painting a great deal lately and sidelining my scrapping. But with this comes the consequence of delaying some projects until the end. Therefore, I am a little behind the "8" ball and will be getting caught up this weekend in between football!


I was "EXPELLED" this past week at Bad Girls and did not make it to round #5. However, I am pleased with the layouts I have created for the classes. I am still participating in the classes as this was my main goal and I plan on sticking with it until the end. Class #5 was based on the Psychology of Color. Simply incorporating neutral colors with the dominant colors within a photo. I chose a colorful photo that I took from a boat this past summer on Perdido Key Bay. I used black and white as my neutrals and kinda "scrapped out of the box" on this one. So, I thought I would share it with you! Thanks for looking and enjoy the weekend!


Christmas is around the corner...I guess I better get busy and start shopping, huh?

No comments: