Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Bustle...

As many of you know...my surgery is scheduled for Wednesday of next week. I have been super busy in getting all of my gifts purchased, wrapped, and shipped. I have also been making sure that my daughter has plenty of things to do while mommy recovers. Our traditions will change a bit this year as I will be less mobile and will not be able to lift much during the holiday season. With this said, I want to share a sneak peek of what I have been doing...
So, be sure to check out Art Freckles' Blog to get the "skinny" on the above picture. I hope you are enjoying the hustle of the season and be sure to take the time to enjoy yourself as well.
Hard to believe...our year is almost over.

Happy Holidays to all of my creative friends!

2 comments:

lisa d said...

oooh that sneak looks intriguing! off to check it out! :)

Shannon said...

This Christmas may be a little different for you, but you will create wonderful memories none the less. It will be special in it's own way, and no matter how mobile you are, or where your boys are scattered, the love your family and friends feel for you doesn't change! ((Hugs))