Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just playing...

I am all about the fall and decorating for the Harvest Season and with that comes some Halloween decorations. I love the smell of spiced candles and the warmth that the colors of the season brings to our home. So, this week I have been playing around with some of my Making Memories Spellbound goodies. I altered this cigar box and will display it somewhere when it is time to break out the orange and black for Halloween.
This box can have candy in it or nothing at all. But I decided to put a picture of myself and put the word..."BOO!" So, when you open it...you see me!

However, I will spare you the inside picture. It is just a picture of me from last Halloween with a green face and a witch hat. I love fun fun themes. I guess I am still a kid at heart.

Creating daily allows me to not only release stress but get excited about Fall Festivals and the pumpkin patch picking. I cannot wait to line my deck with colorful mums and daisy mums that bring so much fun as one comes to our front door for their goody on all Hallows Eve.

I mean, it is ALL ABOUT THE CANDY, right?

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Love that box and those halloween goodies. To bad we don't have halloween here :(

Kelly Todd said...

Hi - just doing some blog jumping. Came across your blog and enjoyed viewing your creative projects. Cheers!