Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playing Hookie...

from church this morning.  2 weeks in a row.  I am addicted to my new toy...
It has a FABULOUS red leather cover.  I am addicted to the ANGRY BIRDS, too.  I know I am late to the party, but I seriously enjoy reading my magazines this way as well.  FABULOUS!

So, this morning I am creating in my studio.  I just feel the need to be creative.  But somehow, My Color Nook is calling.  What the heck?!

Last evening we went to Kentucky Orchestra and had a night of "Piano Men."  It was fabulous.  If you love Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Billy Joel, and Carole King...this was the night!  We had a ball at Van Meter at WKU and it looks as though we are going become season ticket holders.  The next concert is a night about ABBA- Abbacadabbra.  Should be fun as well.  I cannot wait.


No comments: