Friday, August 21, 2015

Illustrating my Faith!

I received in the mail yesterday my new Bible.  Not just any Bible, but a special Bible that has space to create and be in the word of Christ.  It is called ESV Single Column Journaling Bible.
I was inspired by Shanna Noel and her Illustrated Faith Website.
I was nervous at first, I mean really, feels weird to create art in a Bible. 
However, I am finding that I really am inspired by many in the creative communities of mixed media artists and they love sharing their faith.  I have my TAWG (time alone with God) and then I pray and allow God to empower my heart and allow a message for me to create within His Word.

So, I hope to share my creations as I do them and feel comfortable enough to share my heart.

Here is my very first Bible Journaling.

Philippians 4:6-7
This verse is great for anxiety.  
Give it all to God, everything in prayer.





I am excited in this creative journey within my walk with the Lord.


No comments: