Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scrappy Fun!

This month over at 3 Scrappy Boys, Heather rolled out some beautiful kits for January. I was the lucky DT member to get to work with the January Main Kit Add On.
I believe it has sold out.
But oh the goodies this kit had in it was very versatile to work
with and I simply loved the papers.
So, here are a few things I have made with this kit.

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Flashlight

A Martian Christmas

Gift Card Holder- Card
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter each month. There are lots of ideas, sketches, and information about product you can purchase in the 3 Scrappy Boys Store.
Heather is currently in California purchasing all kinds of new goodies to be had in the near future in the 3 Scrappy Boys Store. I am excited to see what she has in store for future kits as well.
Join us on the message boards to chat about scrapbooking and more!
I hope to see you there.

No comments: