Thursday, August 16, 2012

Scrappin' Happy!

Not lots to say really.
I am just loving the day to myself.
Alone.
In my studio.
Playing with paper and storytelling...
Playing with pretty paper
Captured

Documenting weight loss
Healthier
 The above layout was good for me to document.
I just need to get back on track, again.

storytelling and pretty paper
Love
 The above layout was fun to create.
It warms my heart to witness, "young love."

Die Cutting with Silhouette for scrapbooking
Snap Happy
 The above layout of course is a new favorite.
I love that I am part of the memories now.
I have always been part of them...I was just never in the photos as much as I am now.
Hmmm....wonder why?  LOL

Scrapbooking pets
This is Life
How can one NOT love the above photo!
Chynna is my little companion.
She sleeps in the most funny positions.
She belongs in our scrapbooks because she is family!

1 comment:

April Michelle said...

Great layouts! You look like you have been busy!