Tuesday, May 17, 2016

PRIMARY TUESDAY here in Kentucky!

YES!  I am voting. 
 I am a firm believer that you should not voice your opinion unless you use your FUNDAMENTAL American right to vote.  This is includes the Primaries. 
 If you truly want change or to secure the person with whom you would like to have in an important role in our fundamental rights as Americans and making laws to ensure our rights, GO VOTE!
 
The rain will not keep me away.  I have an umbrella.
 
With this said, I created a few layouts for Studio Calico's
National Scrapbooking Day this year.
 
Each one was inspired by a challenge.
 


 



 
I am getting excited about Summer.  It just seems to take so long.
The weather has been under the average temperatures.
Patience, patience, patience.
I love soaking in the rays.
 
So, remember...exercise your right to vote!


No comments: