Monday, April 2, 2012

Classes & Scrappin' Event

 I have been busy with creating my class that I will be teaching in a few weeks.
I have my room reserved and I am excited to meet some new creative people as well.

Classes & Scrappin' Convention
Click on the link above to secure your spot
Limited spaces available and there are only a few spots left
Barren River State Park Resort
SATURDAY, APRIL 28th, 2012
9AM to 5PM
Door open at 8AM and Classes start at 9AM
TICKETS ONLY
$62.99

Spaces are limited to 125
Purchase your tickets early to secure your spot
Tickets include your lunch and all materials for (4) classes throughout the day

CROP AT END OF DAY
5:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Pizza Party for the evening
$10.92 per person and includes tax & gratuity

Rooms will be available at the State Park
$59.95
(2) persons per room includes two breakfast
MUST MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATIONS
Ask for SCRAPBOOK VILLAGE SPECIAL!


No comments: