Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow, what a weekend!

I had a fabulous weekend. Scrapping all day at Archiver's with my friends. Sue and I enjoy great conversations, sharing photos, and scrapping together. We both shopped and I managed to spend "once again" an obscene amount of money. I just cannot help myself. I just have to have scrappy goodness. Here is one of the layouts that I created on Saturday. I took an old photo that was damaged by time, scanned it and tried to revive some of the color. I really enjoyed using different hues of orange that incorporated peach and melon colors.




I loved using this oriental playing card with the number of 6 that displayed my age. I simply enjoy clustering and lately I cannot stop! It is so much fun.

We had some snow yesterday and as soon as I upload the pictures I will post a few this week.
I love snow. It makes everything so clean and fresh.
I hope you had a great weekend and now onto the first week of March!
Time is going so fast this year.

No comments: