Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer is Sizzling...

Literally!  This has been a super busy summer for our family.  When we are not working we are soaking in activities on the weekends. So, I really have not had much time to create or post here.  Summer is my time of the year and prefer to be out and about-doing and going.  Plus, I have something in the works I plan to share...I think.  I am still trying to figure out when I share how to go about it...it is pretty big news for me.

But with that said, I have been creating with the 3 Scrappy Boys  July Kit.  I will show the first two layouts. I need to photograph the other things I have created with this really fun kit.  So, here ya go...





 Well, I guess many are staying home for CHA SUMMER and not heading to Chicago.  But I have been checking out the Craft and Hobby Website and it seems there are some new manufactures of some cool products showcasing them at the convention center.  I am anxious as it seems MIXED MEDIA art (my personal favorite) is becoming all the buzz and fad right now.

Well, I am off and about...I have a busy morning.
Have a terrific weekend.



No comments: