Sunday, October 21, 2012

Keeping YOU in the "Know."

Yes, I am still here.
Yes, I love my job.  I have met some great people and have made new friends.
I have not been creative lately, but today will change.
I am in my studio and plan on having some scrappy fun.
In the meantime,
Here are a few photos of what has been happening around here.

Oh yeah, stay tuned and I will announce a NEW NUMBER!

Volleyball-Setters

MINE!- Setters Volleyball

SCARY CROW!

READER WINO'S!  We are awesome...

TAILGATING

Hanging out on THE HILL


Amish Market Shopping


Pumpkin Painting


Picture Taking-Self Portrait

Turned 10 and making memories
This is US in a nutshell lately.  We have been very busy and making memories is a day to day wonderful journey.  Carving out time for creativity is much harder, but we are all happy.  We are all healthy (healthier) and we are all enjoying life.

GOD IS GOOD!

My new number is 
188

No comments: