Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Day Today...

Our country is ushering in a new President at Noon today and the country and media are buzzing all over...

I too am buzzing. But not about the impending inauguration of our new President. I recently made the design team for Art Freckles and when I received January's kit- Love n' Lollipops; I was extremely excited to get to work. Over the next few days I will be sharing what I created with the contents of the kit that is, by the way, SOLD OUT!...I truly believe this is one of the best kit clubs for the money. Lots of paper, embellishments, and cardstock. So, without further ado...here is my first layout with the January Kit.



I also want to take a "sidebar" here and say, THANK YOU to all of my creative friends here online that read my other blog, Bliss of the Unknown
and I appreciate the emails that I received with my post a few days ago. I promise to respond when I get a chance. This week is a busy week for me personally (funeral/wake/memorial) and promise to be more attentive to your emails next week and respond. Again, thank you.

No comments: