Monday, March 29, 2010

Got My Scrap On...

Yesterday was a rainy and windy day here. So, what is a girl to do but scrap! I used the 3 Scrappy Boys April Add On Kit. I managed to scrap 3 layouts before 10 AM and then spent time with my family for the day. I will show 2 layouts that I created and one layout is for the newsletter. So, if you do not receive the 3 Scrappy Boys Newsletter, head on over and get signed up.
The April Kits are on sale now!

*click on images to view closer*
Well, I am heading to work this morning. Still feels weird to say it let alone blog about working.
I am sure I will get into routine, soon!

Have a Great Week

2 comments:

JoanneK said...

Gorgeous pages Kimberly!!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

You are rocking that kit! I love all the shapes in the first and cool hanging embellies in the second.