Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time will be Springing Forward!

Can you believe it is that time already? This coming weekend the time will Spring forward one hour. I love Spring and I love the early mornings. The birds are already chirping at 4:45 AM and I am thinking their clocks have already changed. The flocks that land in the golf course field behind our home are really busy finding mates and nesting in trees. It is a hurry of busy business to get Spring, sprung!

This month over at 3 Scrappy Boys I was blessed to receive the March Main Kit!

Here is what is in this fabulous kit!

6 sheets double sided Jillibean Soup Old World Cabbage Stew paper
4 sheets Bazzill cardstock
2 sheets American Crafts cardstock
1 sheet of Jillibean Soup stickers
1 pack My Mind's Eye Lush chipboard alphabet
1 pack Prima Say it in Pearls
1 Maya Road chipboard days of the week keychain
1 yard Prima ribbon
1 kraft Jillibean Soup shipping tag
4 American Crafts felt flowers
7 Jenni Bowlin buttons

Here are a few of my creations with this kit as well.

Remember, there is still time to submit your entries for the next term of Designers at 3 Scrappy Boys.
This is an exciting time and I hope I see you on the boards or better yet, on the new team!



No comments: