Friday, June 11, 2010

Digging up the past...

Well as of this morning Perdido Pass west of Pensacola is now closed during high tide. This is sad. I keep finding myself scrapping with older photos this week and of course the beach is on my mind. We hope to get down to Perdido in July. My cousin Mike says this is all the locals are talking about. He told me that the beach has been full as the locals believe this will be the last time the beach will be beautiful. It is really sad as the Dolphin, Manatee, and Stingray are abundant in the Perdido Key area and they love the pass.
So, I just hope there is relief in the future for our beaches.

I have been scrapping with "Partly Sunny" from Studio Calico. I popped into SC day before yesterday and visited with April's mom a bit and of course, I never leave empty handed.
I keep adding things to my boxes.


This kit ROCKS my World!Well, I am out and about today shopping and tonight is date night and celebrating a Birthday.
Have a great weekend and take some time to soak in some rays.

No comments: