Sunday, January 8, 2012

I DID IT!

I am heading into to work this fine Sunday morning.  While having my cup of coffee this morning,
I read Kelly Purkey's blog.  She is just the cutest person ever!
In reading her post about making the Becky Higgins Project Life work, I decided I am in.  I am of course behind.  But not too far behind that I cannot catch up.  I will draw out my pages until my Clementine Core kit gets here.  So, I am in.  I hope to be able to do this. 
I plan on using some of my photos during the week from my Photo-A-Day class over at Studio Calico.
I love different hues of orange.  So, I am excited about this kit and what the end result will be.

Here is a glimpse of what I will be using.  
I plan on adding my own style but keeping it "in common" with the core kit colors.


So, happy SUNDAY!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's such a happy project kit! I hope you enjoy the process. :)