Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekend Already!

The week really has just zipped on by.  
I was sick one day.  
I have worked out twice this week. 
 Lost another 1.6 pounds and scrapped a bit.

I am contemplating a 5K at the end of March.  
But as I have said, "contemplating."

To Date...72 Pounds lost! 
 This is a good thing.

Learn PHD

TODAY
 
We had 70 degree weather yesterday and it is really a windy day today.
The temperature is cooler as the hour goes by...
I think Winter returns for us this weekend.
Have a great weekend and get out of the house and enjoy life!

3 comments:

Jennie M said...

fabulous pages and fabulous results!

Meghann Andrew said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! That is fantastic. Lovely layouts as well!

Shannon said...

Love your layouts Kimberly, and congratulations on your weight loss girl! Winter has certainly returned here today, it's like a mini lizard out there, blah!