Friday, April 9, 2010

April is all the buzz...

...at Art Freckles! We are getting familiar with new people on the forums and the announcement of a new design team is just a few days away! We are also buzzing about April Kit, "Road Trip!"
I managed to squeeze some time earlier in the week to work with this kit and have plans to scrap more layouts and maybe a few cards.
Here is what I have completed so far with these fun fun papers!So, I was asked..."Your style is getting more simple, why?" Well, I really feel that journaling is just as important as the photo. I like sharing my thoughts and with this...I must leave some room for the story. After all, scrapbooking to me is more than the design of all the goodies. It is a living journal of my perception of the moment or story behind the photo that was taken in a split second. I do enjoy scrapping those REAL photos and not posed photos.
Those are the real moments to me. They are what warms my heart.

No comments: