Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Grey-Vacation!

We had a fabulous vacation at Perdido Key.  We saw family, witnessed the sun rise each morning on the beach, and I fell in love with The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy!
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
I am currently reading and almost done with Fifty Shades Darker.  
This character, Christian Grey is SOMETHING ELSE, I tell ya.

Perdido Key Florida, Johnson Beach
Sharing the beach in the morning

Fifty Shades of Grey on the Beach
Did I mention?  I am addicted to this trilogy...nuff said.

Perdido Key Johnson Beach
US at the beach

Perdido Key Bay
Cousin Mike and Me on the boat

Perdido Key Boating
Family!

Gadget Girl, May!
 The above picture is my cousin-in-law, May.  She is the GADGET GIRL! 
 She loves her phone and anything that connects her to the world via the Internet.

Just a few of my favorite photos. 
 I took all of my photos this vacation with just my phone and a little point and shoot Canon.
I did not want the bulk of my Rebel.  All in all, and 540 pictures later...
I really got some great shots.
Maybe the big cameras are over rated.
What do you think?

Oh! My new number is
202




1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love your pics Kimberly, and congrats on your new number! I have been resisting Fifty Shades so far, but I know it is only a matter of time before I cave!